Smallipop is a customizable jQuery plugin for displaying tooltips. This is so far one of my favorite tooltip plugin using jquery.
- Pure css for the design. Fallbacks for older browsers and no images.
- CSS Animations are supported.
- Custom themes for different use cases.
- The popup trigger can be positioned anywhere. The popup will be displayed at the body root, so the position won’t be affected by your layout.
- Automatic orientation whereever the popup appears. The popup will try to stay in the visible area of the screen, even when scrolling or at the edges.
- Only a single popup element in the document. Some plugins create a hidden popup for each trigger.
- Custom options for each trigger. You can have 20 different popups with 20 different themes on one page if you like.
[box type=”info” align=”alignleft” width=”620″ ]The demo below includes Installation instructions, How to create tooltip tour, How to display mandatory field in html form using tooltip and other minute information[/box]